Thursday, April 9, 2015

My name is Patrick! You don't know me and I don't
know you.
But I am about to give you something that will
permanently change your life for the better.
Here’s the story and it starts with an
embarrassing confession…
I’ve been a player for most of my adult life.
I won’t go into all the graphic & shocking details
but dating & seducing women wasn’t just a hobby
for me, it was a passion.
I knew it was an evil addiction but nothing
pleased me more than having a new scorching-hot
woman in my arms every day…
Or every night, shall I say?
I had such a huge & enormous buffet of women to
choose from that I had pledged to stay single for
life & never thought any woman was worthy-enough
to make me settle down or commit.
But all that changed when I had the most alarming
& amusing conversation of my life…
I’ll never forget that cold evening…
My friend hosted a small party to celebrate his
job promotion and invited a bunch of his close
friends.
I got there early & shamelessly started flirting
with random women when suddenly I felt like I was
being watched.
I turned around & saw this woman at the far corner
of the room…
Staring at me with such penetrating intensity that
it made me a little uncomfortable.
I thought about approaching her but quickly
changed my mind because she didn’t have that curvy
figure, graceful long legs or a tempting face that
I always looked for.
I mentally rejected her & removed her from my list
of possibilities for that evening.
But just as I started to walk away, I heard a
mysterious voice…
“Hi! I am Kelsey.”
I turned around & this woman was standing right
next to me as she continued to stare at me with
her chocolate brown eyes.
“Oh Hi, I am Patrick” I said, with slight
reluctance.
But then, with a welcoming smile, she whispered
something so magical into my ear that I couldn't
help but be taken on a journey with her.
The more she talked, the more intrigued I felt.
Minutes turned into hours & I couldn’t take my
eyes away from her, not even for a minute.
I spent the rest of the night wrapped up in her
words & although she appeared almost ordinary at
first…
Now I started liking everything about her.
I loved the way she smiled, I loved seeing the
sparkle in her eyes & hearing her talk was like
hearing a sweet song I could listen to forever &
ever.
Then as the night came to an end, I reluctantly
wished her goodbye and creepily hugged her so
tight that she almost lost her balance for a
minute.
I should actually censor this, but I felt
Goosebumps explode all over me when I felt the
soft touch of her body against mine.
Over the next few days I couldn't eat, sleep, or
even breathe properly as images of her kept
flickering through my mind.
She'd stolen my heart in just one conversation.
I would go by and meet her every chance I got and
each time it was harder to leave her and come
home.
Spending time with her, turned into the most
important priority of my life & when I wasn’t with
her, I thought about her.
When she didn’t call, I felt sad & all I really
wanted was to see her innocent face, feel her soft
hands & drown in her sweet words all day every
day.
It was almost like every other woman had become
invisible to me and all I could think about was
Kelsey.
Heck, I started feeling bored, dry & a little
turned off by women I used to go goo-goo-gaa-gaa
over in the past.
In fact, the very idea of other women felt “WRONG”
now.
And that’s when it hit me like a lightning bolt as
I realized…
Follow this link to discover the rest... 

No comments:

Post a Comment